Thursday, July 21, 2011

Working towards an Everest Goal...

Sorry, dear readers, for the lack of blog posts this week – it’s been a busy one, and will get busier still, as we sew towards Mathilda’s market on the 6th of August, and a few new and lovely markets over the next couple of months.

Image from here

There’s a certain satisfaction in working towards fairly big goals and seeing things very slowly align with that target – I’ve become a diligent, focused sewing and making machine, with my eyes on the prize, and determination in my heart. Which sounds totally ridiculous when I write it, like I’m climbing Everest or something similar. Some days are just like that though.

Do you have an Everest-type goal at the moment?

Nat
                                           
Ps. The very wise and gorgeously funny Lucille Ball is quoted to have said, ‘If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more you can do.’
Do you agree? Disagree?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic quote! I totally agree, but I'm not so good at finishing things. Terrible actually. I get distracted by new, shiny things. :\